The first Daily Detective crime fiction quiz on my blog, FB and Twitter seems to have posed questions that were a little too abstract. So I’m posting five new clues which should help you get the answer, which is the title of a crime fiction novel or thriller. To win a prize, you have to (a) give me the correct answer and (b) re-tweet or share on Facebook the questions with your followers/friends. The winner goes into a draw for a prize, which will naturally enough be a signed copy of one of my books. The winners throughout the year also go into a hat for an annual prize: one person gets to be a character in my next novel.
Here are the additional clues for Daily Detective #1:
6. The author was American and British.
7. But he served in the Canadian air force.
8. Eponymous character is concerned for her Big Brother.
9. She is the opposite size to the author’s Sleep.
10. Published in 1949, some scenes were based on the author’s earlier short story “Bay City Blues.”
Share or re-tweet. Then post your answer as a comment on this blog, or message me on FB or Twitter. And you’re in the bag for a copy of MOZART’S LAST ARIA.